The Oracle License Audit Defense service addresses the scenario where your organization has received notice of a license review from your Account Manager (soft audit) or a full compliance audit. Usually you will receive an audit notification from Oracle LMS (License Management Services) or a 3rd party acting on behalf of Oracle.
More information on License Audit Defense
The Audit Defense service can start at any stage in the lifecycle of an Oracle Audit. And yet, the earlier we are engaged the simpler, straight forward and predictable the audit will be for your organization. Depending on each situation we may either operate in the background or directly engage with Oracle on your behalf.
This Oracle License Audit Defense includes:
- Quickly establishing the size of the financial risk;
- Helping you understand your effective license position (ELP) before the auditor has
- received any evidence;
- Guiding your teams in mitigating any false-positives;
- Reviewing and sanitizing any information submitted to auditor;
- Advising your teams throughout the audit process until audit closure.
Our service is divided into the following stages:
Each stage is divided into Inputs, Activities and Outputs.