Oracle clients frequently ask if/how they should license Disaster Recovery (DR) sites for Oracle Technology programs. This white paper aims to provide users of Oracle software with the variables to consider. Talking points are:
- How Oracle answers the question
- What is defined in your License Agreement
- General Terms
- Ordering Documents
- Do copyright laws give additional permissions?
- How your DR environment is configured
- Used technology to replicate data
- About the Authors.
The white paper is available for download here.