The Oracle License Audit Defense service addresses the scenario where you received notice of a license review from your Oracle Account Manager (soft audit) or a full compliance audit from Oracle Corporation. Usually this audit notification is sent by Oracle LMS (License Management Services) or a 3rd party acting on behalf of Oracle.
The Audit Defense service can start at any stage in the lifecycle of an Oracle Audit. Depending on each situation we agree if License Consulting operates in the background or engages with Oracle on your behalf.
An Oracle License Audit Defense includes:
- Quickly establishing the size of the financial risk;
- Helping you understand your effective license position (ELP) before the auditor has received any evidence;
- Guiding your teams in mitigating any false-positives;
- Reviewing and sanitizing any information submitted to auditor;
- Advising your teams throughout the audit process until audit closure.